1. Math - Homework for Lesson 3. You may omit 2 (f) and (h), and 5 (b), but you can also do them if you like the extra challenge. Remember: homework help can be found in your (a) composition notebook notes, (b) your problem set, (c) my website Math page (video and Homework Helper).
2. Reading - Read Chapter 4 of Shiloh, thinking about how Marty is responding to his problems. Read a total of at least 20 minutes (Shiloh can be part of that reading).
3. Writing - If you didn't finish your Introduction Essay (3 paragraphs) in class, finish it at home tonight. Color the illustration. Due TOMORROW. Many students finished in class, and most are finishing the illustration.
4. Spelling - HW due Friday: quiz Friday.
5. Scholar Speaks - Use the instruction packet and rubric to guide your at-home rehearsal. Presentations start on Friday!