1. Math - Homework for Lesson 4. Students are not required to do the last problem, but may do it if they wish! Students have a purple "resource" (AKA cheat-sheet!) to help them with the homework.
2. Reading - Read Chapter 5 of Shiloh. Read a total of at least 20 minutes every night.
3. Scholar Speaks - Students have a copy of their 3-paragraph essays. They should choose 2 paragraphs for their Scholar Speaks presentation. They might need to "cut" some of the material, as the speech should be about 2 minutes long. The oral presentation expectations are in the Scholar Speaks instruction packet.
4. Social Studies - Have your parents read the blue sheet which explains the class, and get a parent signature.
5. Spelling - Homework due on Friday; quiz Friday.