1. Math - Homework for Lesson 6.
2. Reading - Read the two-page "Tough Question" excerpt from a story. Read at least 20 minutes every night.
3. Scholar Speaks - The 1st 10 Scholar Speaks presentations are tomorrow ! Students have a copy of their 3-paragraph essays. They should choose 2 paragraphs for their Scholar Speaks presentation. They might need to "cut" some of the material or "add" more, as the speech should be about 2 minutes long. The oral presentation expectations are in the Scholar Speaks instruction packet.
4. Social Studies/Science Lab - Get parent signatures on papers sent home.
5. Spelling - Homework due on Friday; quiz Friday.