1. Math - Homework for Lesson 5.
2. Reading - Read Chapter 6 of Shiloh. Read a total of at least 20 minutes every night.
3. Scholar Speaks - Students have a copy of their 3-paragraph essays. They should choose 2 paragraphs for their Scholar Speaks presentation. They might need to "cut" some of the material, as the speech should be about 2 minutes long. The oral presentation expectations are in the Scholar Speaks instruction packet.
4. Social Studies - Have your parents read the blue sheet which explains the class, and get a parent signature.
5. Science Lab - Bring back the contract, signed by you and a parent.
6. Spelling - Homework due on Friday; quiz Friday.