1. Math - Homework for Lesson 6.
2. SS - Do corrections on your New England Colonies writing by Wednesday. Tonight, finish writing the answers to the prompts started today in class. The writing is in lieu of a test on the Middle Colonies.
3. Book Club Book - finish the book by Wednesday.
4. Science - 5 questions multiple choice quiz on Wednesday based on student learning in class.
5. Root Word Test - Thursday. A copy of the test is HERE.
6. Kidblog - Corrections on the January review are due on Friday. The February Kidblog Book Review is due on February 23.
1. Root Word Test - next Thursday. Students have a sample test to practice with. More copies can be found HERE.
2. Book Club Book - Students should read independently to finish their Book Club book by next Wednesday.
3. Kidblog - The next Kidblog is due on February 13.
4. Social Studies - Advance notice that the Middle Colonies writing on Google Classroom is due by next Wednesday.
5. IRP - Advance notice that students should have completed almost all of their IRP research by next Friday. Most students are currently making excellent progress. Students who feel behind will need to work on the research at home next week, in addition to time spent in class. After the research is completed, we will begin writing!
1. Math - Homework for Lesson 4
2. Wordly Wise - Test tomorrow. Workbook activities are due tomorrow.
3. Book Club Book - All students should finish reading their Book Club book by next Wednesday.
4. Root Word Test - Next Thursday. Students should use the homework sheet (which is identical to the test) to test themselves. Additional copies of the test are HERE.
5. Kidblog -The February Kidblog Book Review is due February 13.
1. Math - Homework for lesson 3
2. Kidblog- The next Kidblog is due February 13.
3. Wordly Wise - Finish the workbook at home. Quiz on Friday. The link to the Quizlet set for the lesson is in Reading Google Classroom.
1. Math - Homework for Lesson 2. The new Module 4 Videos and Parent Newsletters are posted on the Math page of this website.
2. Kidblog - January Kidblog is due tomorrow.
3. Wordly Wise - finish the activities at home. Workbook is due on Friday and the quiz is on Friday.
4. Science - 5 question quiz on Friday.
1. Kidblog - The January Kidblog is due next Wednesday. We reviewed the information which must appear in each paragraph. I am also expecting deeper analysis of character and theme since we are working on both concepts on a daily basis in reading class.
2. Wordly Wise - Test 7 will be next Friday.
1. Math - Do the last page (front and back) of the gray application packet. Test tomorrow.
2. Book Club - read to your agreed-upon page.
3. Kidblog - Revisions to the December Kidblog are due tomorrow. The January Kidblog is due next Wednesday.
1. Math - Complete the word problems for PROBLEM SET 15 tonight. For Wednesday night, complete the word problems of HOMEWORK 15. Test on Friday. The test has word problems similar to those in Lesson 15.
2. Social Studies - Complete all writing for the New England Colonies by Thursday.
3. Kidblog - Complete all revisions to the December book review by Friday. January Kidblog is due on January 17 (next Wednesday).
4. Book Club - Read to your agreed upon page.
1. Math - Complete homework for Lesson 13
2. Social Studies - All writing for the New England Colonies is due by Thursday. The writing for the New England Colonies is in lieu of a test on the unit, and a student's grade on the writing is the same as a test grade. Students were given prompts in school as we went through the unit, and they were given time to write their answers in class. The prompts have specific instructions for topic sentences, paragraph structures, and transition phrases. Students will need to access Google Classroom at home to complete their writing if they didn't finish it in school.
3. Kidblog - Revisions on the December Kidblog are due this Friday. The next Kidblog is due on January 17.
4. Reading - Read your Book Club book to the agreed-upon page. As you read, think about "Big Ideas" which might lead to a theme (author's message) of your story.
1. Math - TenMarks assessment. Also, several students have incomplete assignments from last week. ALL assignments in TenMarks should be completed.
2. Wordly Wise - Test tomorrow. All workbooks activities also need to be complete.
3. Social Studies - Complete your answer to today's prompt at home.
4. Kidblog - Due January 17. All students should now have selected a book!