1. Math - 2 TenMarks tests. Students who earned less than 80% on either of the previous two tests should do the "Redo Test" assigned to them individually to improve their understanding and raise their grades.
2. Root Word Test - tomorrow.
3. Practice Promotion Parts - Speak loudly, with a smile in your voice, at a slow pace so everyone can understand every word!
1. Root Word Test - Tuesday.
2. Memorize songs and parts for Promotion.
1. Math - TenMarks test on multiplication.
2. Social Studies - 50 states and capitals test tomorrow. Sample test and Quizlet on Google Classroom.
3. Root Word test next Tuesday - students have a copy of the test.
4. Promotion - Memorize your part. Speak slowly and distinctly, with a gesture or two, and a smile in your voice. Project your voice.
5. Reading - read to agree-upon page.
1. Math - TenMarks test on addition and subtraction of fractions
2. Social Studies - 50 states and capital test on Friday
3. Root Words - test next Tuesday
4. Promotion - Memorize your speaking part by Friday. If you do not yet have the song lyrics memorized, have them memorized by Monday.
5. Reading - Read your fantasy book to the agreed-upon page.
1. Math - Finish the "Interpret the Remainder" packet if you didn't hand it in during class today. On the Division of Decimals packet, do all of the first page, front and back (224A and 224B). Also do # 2-5 of page 234A. Finally, do page 243 (1-3) of the Chapter 5 Review Test.
2. Social Studies - 50 states and capitals test on Friday. Practice with all of the resources (practice test, games on Google Classroom).
3. Root Word Test - next Tuesday. Students have the practice test.
4. Wordly Wise - Test tomorrow. Homework due. Practice the Quizlet set on Google Classroom
5. Reading - Finish Jellyfish packet if you didn't finish in class. Read your fantasy book.
1. Final Root Word Test - June 5
2. 50 States & Capitals Test - next Friday, June 1st. Students can download the tests from Social Studies Google Classroom, if they wish to practice.
3. Reading - Read your fantasy book to the agreed-upon page.
4. Wordly Wise - test and workbook activities due on Wednesday.
1. Math - NO homework!
2. Social Studies - Constitution packet due tomorrow. 50 states and capitals test next Friday, June 1. Practice tests for the 50 states and capitals can be downloaded from Social Studies Google Classroom.
3. Reading - Read your Fantasy book to the agreed-upon age.
4. Wordly Wise - test and homework due next Wednesday.
1. Math - Complete the Place Value Test at home.
2. Reading - Finish the "Dad's Job" packet if you didn't finish at school. Most students finished at school. Read to the agreed-upon page in your fantasy book.
3. Social Studies
- Rocky Mountain/Plains and Southwest/Pacific states and capitals quiz tomorrow.
- Constitution Packet due on Friday (in lieu of test)
- 50 States/Capitals test on June 1. Go to Classroom Social Studies to practice image quizzes, games, Quizlet, and to download copies of the test.
1. Math - finish the Place Value packet started in class.
2. Social Studies - Rocky Mountain/Plains and Pacific/SW states capitals quiz on Wednesday (we have practiced these in class for 2 weeks). Constitution Packet due on Friday in lieu of a test. Students have had the packet since last Wednesday. 50 states and capitals test on June 1.
3. Kidblog - due tomorrow. Students have had this assignment since April 18.
4. Memories packet - due tomorrow. Students have had the packet since last Thursday, and been given class time to work on the packet.
5. Reading - read to the page you and your partner agreed upon.
1. Social Studies - upcoming schedule:
2. Kidblog - due May 22. Students have the graphic organizer.
3. Memories Packet - due on Tuesday. Students have been working on this packet this week when they finished testing.